FRIENDS

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pink Saturday

Welcome everyone to my 2nd Pink Saturday. For any readers who may be new to PS I'd like to encourage you to hop over to Beverly's blog at
How Sweet The Sound
and visit boocoos of other Pink Bloggers. You'll be sooooooo glad you did.

Once again I went about my home photographing everything Pink. In a week or two I will have to either go on a major shopping spree for more Pink or jump out of my comfort zone and get really creative. giggle giggle.

For my first presentation I simply went into the art room and found a few little items

Love this big B which stands for Bunny of course. Made for me by a swap partner Cathy a few years ago.


Just a little box to hold "stuff" in


One of my favorite little Trinket boxes
Love the needlepoint don't you


Another sweet art room find


Crochet purse I recently made along with some shells Shari brought back from their trip to Pensacola. I'm not sure what to do with the shells but love the colors.

A Choker I made using magazine pages by rolling up with a toothpick. You know that craft and using an embelished domino as the pendant



I adore making these tiny Matchbox Shrines


This old gal is happy to be the bridesmaid. Forget the bride!


Oooooooooh I couldn't capture the lovely pale pink on these vintage baby dresses but they truly are so very pale and sweet

Gotcha.......I see a couple of wee Ballerinas among the silent ones and yep they're wearing their Pink


Pretty. Even though digitally enhanced, the colors were a mix of peach and pink and this was some remnants from daughter Lori's wedding.


One of the oldest dolls I own and I see I should go into that glass box and cover those ninnies

Just a little Pinkness sitting around my dresser


And my fave is last of course. A picture of our saltwater tank with the coral many different shades and hues of Pink and Purple.


And this will conclude my Pinks on Parade. I sure hope you saw something here you liked and I want to mention that the first person who commented on my first Pink Saturday post last week is Sue who has an awesome blog over at My Arts Desire. Go visit Sue and tell her I sent you!
'Yall come back real soon and have a
Pinklacious Saturday!
mizmollye

19 comments:

  1. Tremendous display of pink! Thank you so much for sharing.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pinks - you are a talented gal! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful array of pinks you've found to share. I'm a 'newbie' too and today is MY second pink Saturday post. Isn't it fun? Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Miz Mollye! Thank you for your kind words about my blog. That was so sweet of you! Not that you asked us to vote, but I'm thinking the major shopping spree sounds like a lot of fun and would be good for the economy too! You know, a "pink" stimulus plan.
    Happy PS,
    xo
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty post today and so many wonderful pretties in pink to admire. Happy Pink Saturday to you. It always amazes me when I think there is nothing new to take a picture of, and looking around, there always seems to be something I forgot, Char

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey There

    Now that's a lot of pink. What kind of Bath and Body Works lotion do you use?

    I used you as my new friend link today, so I hope that you get a lot of visitors/followers.

    Enjoy!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would not have guessed that was a fish tank photo! how pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome and a Happy Pink Saturday to you. Lovely
    pinks you posted today. Love the little crochet purse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I love the crocet purse, and I absolutely adore the necklace, are you clever and talented! Suzie. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh - cute pink stuff today! Love that little purse - makes me want to crochet! I have same lotion - a gift from one of my kindergartners. Love all you pretty pink things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed your pink parade! You have some adorable dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pinks you've chosen to share with us today. This was a great pink post. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When the blossoms of summer begin to fade we can always count on Pink Saturday to bring a smile to our faces and to remind us that somewhere there are pastels and pretty things.

    Thanks so much for sharing this week. I wish you sunshine and lollipops today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm loving that you're doing these pink posts, Mollye...and I adore those ballerinas! If I was 5 again, I'd be asking Santa for one this Christmas! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have some fun Pink Things to share. I enjoyed my visit.
    Happy Pink Saturday! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. How many pinks, beautifuls.
    Happy Pink Saturda!!!

    Saludos
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely pink post!
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely fabulous! Thanks for sharing - and it was fun to see the Katzenzammer Kids cartoon in your sidebar. I haven't seen these for years - what fun. Happy Pink Saturday (on Tuesday... I'm still visiting everyone...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your valuable time to tell me what you are thinking about!