FRIENDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Image Freebies For You


Good Thursday Morning Ladies

Can you just believe this is October 1st and only one more month and we will be out of daylight savings time over on this side of the pond and the days will be ever so short with nightfall right after eating our lunch! Boy of boy if we complain right now because we don't have enough hours in the day to do all the things we want to do we will really be feeling the crunch in a few weeks.


I loaned my camera to Shari so I can't make any new pictures to post for you for awhile and I think you may need a break from time to time with my storytelling..........................so I had the idea you might like some new images to play with! These came from my ephemera cd collections and there are so many things you can do with them. Scrapbooking perhaps, and they make great backgrounds to layer upon. You could also make your own tiny cigar boxes or crop completely and use parts of the image.
They're free for you to use however you wish. The only thing I'd ask is that if you use them in your art to let me know so I can take a peek at your creations.
Most of these are vintage cigar box art and a few are vintage ads and can labels. Put your thinking caps on girls and have fun. And if you like getting these and want more, just give me a theme and I'll be happy to share with all of you. I have images from the holidays, seasons, and animals, children, adults, cartoon art, pin-up girls, period images, vintage sassy ladies, and tons of Valentines!






























































Have a sweet day! Hugs, Mollye

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous molly, thamks so much for sharing with us. I hope to use some of them very soon, maybe in my journal pages. Have a good friday, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by for PS, late, but so glad I am here. I will put a link in my sidebar to your blog. I am so sure my readers will just LOVE these graphics. So kind of you to share them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your valuable time to tell me what you are thinking about!