FRIENDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What Were They Saying?

I know what we can do................Let's Write A Story. It's easy peasy. All you gotta do is choose the best saying, leave your answers in the comment section and based on the replies I'll go back and write a story on "Courtship The Old Fashion Way".Sound like fun? Well okay let's get started!
#1
(a) go ahead darlin, just squat down. He's not looking at you.
(b) I promise. You can trust me. I will NOT let him throw you off again.
(c) I did not lie. I told you I had transportation to the picture show. I never said I owned an automobile.
#2
(a) listen good. See how fast it is beating?
(b) Oh no Miss Adams, Your typing skills were the only reason you were given that generous raise.
(c) Oh Bob you've made me so happy I almost wish I didn't have to go back to the convent.

#3
(a) Oh Cecille, next year your legs will have grown so that your feet will touch the pedals.
(b) No darling, I swear to you they will believe it is a dress with all the roses on it.
(c)Mother and Father had every right to be concerned about the winning ways of their daughter, Rose.

#4

(a) Yes my prettie, of course I will bring you new threads
(b)It was her sewing skills that kept him in the finest suits in town
(c) She was content to see him when he could spare the time as long as her Singer was running smoothly.

#5
(a) don't look down just slowly ease yourself here on this nice rock
(b) No Ruby, he'll never find you here and we will be safe for many years to come
(c) Please don't be afraid Margueritte I've delivered many babies

#6
(a) Oh Bonnie, the world just doesn't understand us
(b) But Clyde, I just miss my mamma and need to see her from time to time
(c) C'mon little lady, get yourself out and let's me and you clean those shotguns,enjoy a good cigar and have us a little picnic

4 comments:

  1. Oh how fun!!
    Let me try here.
    1:c
    2:b
    3:c
    4:b
    5:b
    6:b

    Good luck, cant wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your new look! Now for the fun!
    1:a
    2:c
    3:a
    4:c
    5:b
    6:c
    Hee hee, howd you come up with them! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1:a
    2:b
    3:c
    4:b
    5:b
    6:b
    This ought to be very interesting. I KNOW you can do it though; and it will be great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my contribution:
    1.a
    2.a
    3.b
    4.a
    5.a
    6.c
    I am dying to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your valuable time to tell me what you are thinking about!