FRIENDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIZ SUE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIZ SUE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIZ SUE SUE
I'M PROUD TO KNOW YOU



Mizmollye's a'ridin into town an the tale on the streets is somebody special is celebratin a Big Birthday today.

I been ridin hard an aimin to make it on time fer the partyin over into Dry Gulch Texas where my gal pal Sue does a whole lot of Collectin.

Here's hopin Missy the day is all you dream of, wish for and a heap of Good Wishes an Prayers comin your way to one Heck of a Fine Bloggin Friend, an lots of love an smiles from down the road a piece.

An folks iffin anybody happens by thisaway and ain't had the pleasure of meetin up with Miz Sue from Collectin In Texas Gal, then just ride yerself on over to her place. There's a lot of folks comin to wish her well. I heered even Dolly from over in Pidgeon Fork is aimin to go. It'll be hard tellin em apart, they looks so much alike. Yep it's right here on this mark. See ya there!

Yee Haw and Thankey little lady for entertainin us all week long an gettin us reved up fer the big event. You went to one heck of a lot of trouble an hit were fun!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!MizMollye!!!
    This is the Best Birthday Card I've EVVVVER received!
    Wow! You 'SitThatPony' like a Pro! Where'd ya Git That Hat?
    Thanks, I Be BigSmilin!!!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mollye Sweetie...
    Were you ever riding high and mighty today. You are looking GOOD on that horse. Might I ask what your beauty secrets are cuz darlin I need some of that too.

    Love it sweetie. Hope work is going well, as I miss your bloggin. This was just delightful today and I will pop over and wish Sue a Happy Birthday. Have a beautiful day sweetie.

    Country hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your valuable time to tell me what you are thinking about!