FRIENDS

Thursday, December 30, 2010

A NEW BLOG FOR A NEW YEAR

HI EVERYONE.........................I WANTED TO START OUT THE NEW YEAR WITH A BANG SO I HAVE STARTED A BRAND NEW BLOG. IT IS CALLED "FRUIT OF SPIRIT"I WILL KEEP THIS BLOG BUT WILL NOT BE WRITING ON IT.......................

I WILL ALSO KEEP JAKE'S STORY AND WILL WRITE FROM TIME TO TIME BUT MY LIFE HAS CHANGED SO DRASTICALLY AND GOD IS AT WORK IN MY LIFE AND TAKING ME IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS AND I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU IN A FRESH NEW BLOG.

SO I HOPE ALL MY "OLD" FRIENDS WILL MAKE THEIR WAY TO MY NEW BLOG AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKING "NEW" FRIENDS.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND AM READY TO GET BACK IN THE SWING OF VISITING ALL OF YOU AGAIN.

Mizmollye and Punkin

13 comments:

  1. Hi Miz Mollye, I am trying to get to all the blogs I have missed during this busy time. I will for sure be following you wherever you go. Happy New Year to you and all your loved ones.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the link? I'll see if I can find it and head right over there! ~~~~Jackie/Louisiana Bayou Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read through Jake's blog -- bless you for writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why my mug wasn't here previously is news to me! I must have had a memory moment! Loss I should say! Hee Hee! Love the blog and the new look. Hugs sis. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mollye. Thanks for visiting. I want you to know that you and your family are in my prayers. I can't begin to imagine your journey. One thing I do know is that you're doing what is best! We get our best healing from sharing with others!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those images on your blog header are just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know you were still blogging - hello. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I’ve passed by your blog site and I suggest you continue with your works and talent. Blog sites are definitely for persons who have passion in writing and sharing their interests to other people for inspiration, motivation and change other people in a better way. So keep it up!

    Our Website Online PhD UK

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your valuable time to tell me what you are thinking about!