FRIENDS

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Week Wednesday Whoo Hooo

Yep Only three more days for the big day whoooooooooooooooooooooo



Stop right in. Nothing spells mine quite like putting your name on the little lady



Oh honey, Puleeeeeeeeze can I have a big hairy ape with Pink diapers. Please please



Simple stuff here.....Just shoot the hoops. Anyone can do it right? Yeah that's why theres no room to stand here.



YOU.........I want YOU!



OKay Guitars. Now what. Do I have to play it to win it or what?????????



Is it time to go home yet?



Rubber Ducky you're for me



Just pitch and Win. Never mind the bottom is like uh steel and that no matter how the thing goes in it is guaranteed to pop right back out!



Scoobie Doobie Doo made it to the Bayou State



Hear no evil, See no evil and uh what was the other one?



Just spray a little stream of water from this high powered weapon and you're a WINNER for sure!



Simply Shocking how all this stuff is still sitting here. Must mean that no one can win at these games unless the hawker wants you to.



Hey folks, they are fun and fun to watch other people try their luck, but I know all about these little scams. Remember if you have read many of my stories, my Grandpappy was the master of sideshow games. He just rolled that way.

And I had planned to bring you the rides and the Rodeo tomorrow and Friday but ya know...............I think I'll ask you to use your imaginations and spare you that and take a little break from the Fair because ya know what? I'm going back out there Saturday. Some folks, they just can't get enough of a good thing.

Hapopy trails, mizmollye

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mollye! Yes, its nearly here! Loved this post and the pictures are great! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that monkey!

    I used to be pretty good at winning little things, but one time I won a big thing which the big bad carny man wouldn't give me! ;-)

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the fair with us, it will save me going to one LOL... are these games a rip off or what, I never liked them, but you want the kids to have fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your valuable time to tell me what you are thinking about!