Thursday, February 25, 2010
HOW MANY WAYS CAN WE SAY WHOO HOOO
It's coming! It's almost here. The third month of the year.
I am so much more than happy to be welcoming in this new month. Why you ask?
1. I'm sick and tired of being cold
2. I'm weary of seeing only dreary
3. I'm ready for sunshine, longer days and something tiny and green poking from the cold and barren earth
4. I'm excited and anxious to sit down with Punkin and together plan our garden; how big this year, what will we plant, and when
5. I dearly love St, Paddy's Day and all it represents and making ATC's for the day suits me to a T
6. It's the first month of the year where people start getting out
7. It's the month before April and THAT month really gets me going
AND it's the month I get to pair up all my blogger buddies in the BUNNY SWAP (which by the way I will do by random drawing)
And then..........and then.............the fun begins as we shop for, craft for and wrap for our Bunny Partners and anticipate the fun they will have upon opening their special pressies!
C'mon March get here already!
Posted by Mollye at 6:53 AM