FRIENDS

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

AIN'T LIFE GRAND


Yep I know there is gardening to do, carpets to clean, dishes to wash and on and on and on until ho-hum..................EVERYTHING will be there when you get to it. Ya know kinda like having a Round Tuit



So I say until the mood hits to get it in gear might as well have a go at a little creativity
like this little trinket box which I simply covered in some striped scrappy paper and painted the lid then sprinkled sugary glitter on top of and with crepe paper made a little half rosette trimmed with a ribbon butterfly and an image of a little girl and her granpa, then glued on some vintage pink flocked ric-rac and a sprig of berries

and then this little tag made from the (you guessed it) back of a cereal box and applied layers of papers with some brass heart studs at the bottom, crepe paper ruffle and trimmed it with glitter glue and burgundy ribbons and added a chain to hang it from

So grab a cuppa your favie drink and play awhile. It does a body good. Best therapy to be had. It's all good girls!

4 comments:

  1. You just amaze me each day. I am loving all the stuff I am learning from you. Finally posting about a blog award and 2 packs of pressies I got. Trying to catch up from the big party and Derby hoopla. Got my bottle swap gift from Ann yesterday and wow, I did not know to go so into details as she did. It was so much fun. Got to do this again.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for signing up and posting about my giveaway! You now have 3 entries!!! Best of luck
    Lynn

    Your box is soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a round tuit...think I left in Vegas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, best therapy in the world. Eh?!? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your valuable time to tell me what you are thinking about!