FRIENDS

Saturday, August 28, 2010

JOINING THE MIRACLE PARTY FOR COLLETTE

My post for today had already been written by my son Buddy and while it may not be considered "uplifting" it does have a lesson to share. I had been a small part of the group that originally sent Collette a bombardment of cards during the early stages of her illness but I'm afraid I lost touch as I've just been so out of the loop during our families tragedy but when I learned this morning of the fantastic makeover and the celebration for Collette I wanted to link up with The Katillac Shack so if some of you are visiting me and are not aware of this event you would have the opportunity to go to Kelee's blog and read about this courageous lady and the inspirational project.


THE PITFALL OF WANTING



The pitfall of wanting something so badly is that you can become blinded by that desire, allowing you to make costly mistakes.

Click on this link to read the full story http:://homeatlast-jake.blogspot.com/

Happy Weekend everyone. Love you all, Mizmollye and Punkin!

1 comment:

  1. Just back from reading The Pitfall of Wanting. Strikes me that I've seen that depth of wanting in other people, too, and have sometimes almost despaired over it.

    Thank you for sharing this part of the story of Jake with us. It cannot be an easy thing to live with.

    Love, and hugs, and hope for better days,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your valuable time to tell me what you are thinking about!