FRIENDS

Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm Sharing.................Who Wants This Stuff?

Hey everyone...I am trying to clear out of my studio some things I feel I will never use but this is good stuff if you know what to do with them!

These little Superman thingies are heavy stainless steel and measure 2 1/2" across and 3" from the top of the S to the point below. I have about 2 dozen of them and if you have a use for them or can think of something to do with them, leave me your email address so I can find out where to mail them. These little "license plates" are standard tin type things with a pull-off plastic cling and come on a ball chain. They measure 3" x 4". The letters are raised and I have tried without much success to hammer them flat and have even burned the paint off with a torch and hammered but still have the raised lettering. I think I have a dozen or so. Do you have a need for them?


1 comment:

  1. Hello Mollye! Hope you are well, and enjoyed your weekend. I have been having a good tidy out too! Gosh it makes you feel better and lighter! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your valuable time to tell me what you are thinking about!