FRIENDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back In Business

Hi Everyone!

What a way to begin 2010 than to find that my computer had crashed. Well not exactly crashed like boom all broken, but we had over 200 viruses on it and to the Geek Squad it went Friday morning and I just now got it back in it's place and a few things back into place.

So $240.00 poorer but a much healthier pooter.

I see that I have several comments from my lovely cyber sisters/brothers (which translates "Son") and I thank each and everyone of you and rest assured that when I get the time to sit here and catch up....Catch up I will.

I'm working to get ready for my annual trek to Hot Springs, Arkansas to work for the next two months with my daughter Lori in her tax office and I have lots of cleaning and laundry and other chores to do before I leave. I will visit you this week though and will keep up with you as best I can while gone.

Peace and love from your friend, Mollye

3 comments:

  1. Geek Squad... oh, Mollye, that sounds familiar! Glad you are back in business...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ma, glad to see you back. I miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big bummer to have your computer crash. Glad it is up and running again for you. Looking forward to your next post. Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your valuable time to tell me what you are thinking about!