acknowledging someone you admire?
why it must be A-W-A-R-D
and for this award I thank Peggy over at QueenMotherMamaw who delights, amuses and inspires me when I visit.
And that is why I accept this award and happily pass it on to Sandy from 521 Lake Street and Sarah from Our Pumpkin and Sweetpea, two "new 2 me" sisters I met while hosting the ongoing Bunny Swap. If you don't know them be sure to pop over to their fun, fresh, quirky and gracious hang-outs!
But wait a minute......you have to do something else along with posting this award and selecting a couple of blogger gals to bestow it upon.
Yep it is another of the Gratitude lists. In our world we should have no problem naming 10 reasons to be Grateful. Right? Nope the problem is how to stop at ten!
Then you simply notify the recipient of the award by leaving them comments and posting about it on your bloggy!
1. Our Father in Heaven, who gives me far more than I deserve
2. My Punkin Darlin, Mike who makes my head spin with girly-girl feelings of love
3. Lori, my oldest daughter who is like an extension of her momma
2. Shari, my youngest daughter who in my eyes is still my little baby girl
4. Lance, my oldest son called Buddy because he has always been my best pal
4. Jake, my baby son who has brought to my life nothing but days of J-O-Y
5. My earthly home of comfort and peace where I'll only have to leave once
6. My health which I do not take for granted and the physical stuff I do
7. My spirit which leaps with joy, contentment and anticipation of a new day
8. For "finding" my first cousin Steve and my nephew Mickey on FB
9. Our beautiful Cathedral where we worship and the peace I feel within
10. And last but certainly not least YOU, all my Sisters who fill the void of never having had a real sister of my own.