Sunday, May 2, 2010
Thanks Sandie from Chatty Crone for the award. I had received this before from Peggy and I appreciated it then and appreciate it now. I like to do the awards but I remove them shortly after posting. However instead of passing it on to ten people I will pick my newest follower and anyone else who has not had this award, please feel free to snag it!
Sandie is a gal I admire for her honesty and her interesting posts. She keeps us on our toes about who is celebrating what each day. I'm just sayin, this lady is a virtual "treasure trove of trivia". I first "met" her when she participated in my Bunny Swap exchange and we have stayed in touch and I adore her. You will too!
As far as ten things you may not know about me I don't know of a thing that has been left unsaid as far as "interesting", but for someone new to my blog, I'll try!
1. I LOVE coconut!
2. I LOVE crawfish (duh), pancakes with loads of syrup and chocolate milk but not together!
3. I LOVE to re-purpose and recycle.
4. In my dreams I can fly!
5. I talk to myself.
6. I am 66 years old but like to dress "trendy"
7. My father wanted to send me to Eastman School of Music in New York, but instead I went to business school for one year.
8. I become emotional when I enter our cathedral each week.
9. I can't bear to miss an episode of Young and Restless. Love having a DVR!
10.I am a great art project starter but most often do not finish my projects!
And now I'd like to pass this award and introduce you to Kim at Marmee's Pantry. She has a unique and awesome blog just filled with amazing facts.
Posted by Mollye at 1:52 AM